It is very frustrating when your laptop is getting a very low or no WIFI signal. If your current WiFi Adaptor is not working as your expectation, then it’s time to upgrade, we brought the best wireless wifi adapters for pc under 500/- rupees.
We did a good research to choose best and budget friendly wifi adapters for our machines.
Things to consider while buying a WIFI Adapter for PC in 2021
- Connectivity Range
- Speed — 150- 300Mbps
- Single Band or Dual Band Adapter
#1: TP-Link USB Bluetooth Adapter for PC
- Bluetooth 4. 0 — applies the latest Bluetooth 4. 0 and it is backward compatible with Bluetooth V3. 0/2. 1/2. 0/1. 1. Ub400 turns non-Bluetooth PC or laptop into Bluetooth-capable
- Plug & play or free driver — plug and play for Win 8, Win 8. 1, and win 10. Supports Win7/XP (driver required for Win7/XP and could be downloaded from website free of charge). it is not compatible with Mac, Linux, TV
- Nano-sized — a sleek, ultra-small design means you can insert the Nano adapter into any USB port and simply keep it there, no matter when you are traveling or at home
- Reliability — enable wireless communication with Bluetooth-enabled computers, printers, phones and headsets. Utilize Bluetooth low energy) technology for energy-saving wireless connectivity
- Broad operation range — with a transmission distance of up to 65 ft, you can enjoy lossless music via your Bluetooth headset without hovering around your computer
- Worry-free customer support — For other installation related query, compatibility issue or any other queries call on toll free no 1800 2094 168 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Plug and Play for windows 10.
2. Dual Band:- supports both 5Ghz and 2.4 Ghz.
3. Comes with high gain external antenna.
4. Maintains good transmission speeds even at a distance from router and obstacles present in between router and adapter.Check attached image for speed details.
5. WPS support.
6. Supports WiFi mirroring / miracast
7. Supports WiFi Hotspot and adhoc network modes.
8. Foldable for low profile.External antenna folds on top to give it a profile of a pendrive.(a thick one though. 😀 )
9.Supports MU-MIMO.(My test router did not support MU-MIMO)
1.No USB extension cable provided .
2.Glossy Surface , easily scratched.
#2 : TP-Link USB WiFi Adapter for PC(TL-WN725N), N150 Wireless Network Adapter
- USB WiFi Adapter —— Speedy wireless transmission at up to 150Mbps ideal for video streaming or internet calls
- Mini Design —— Sleek miniature design so small that once plugged in, can be left in a Laptop’s USB port
- Advanced Security —— Supports 64/128 WEP, WPA, PA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES)
- Compatibility —— Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP, Mac OS X, Linux
- Easy Setup —— Connect in no time with easy setup utility in 14 languages
- For any TP-Link Technical support or Set up advice contact us on: [1800-209-4168] (10:00AM to 6:00PM, Monday to Saturday. Excluding Public Holidays)
#3 : Quantum QHM600 USB Wireless Wi-Fi Adapter (Black)
- Plug In and Forget antenna-free wireless network adapter for great reception, wide range and ultra speed
- Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP as well as Linux and Mac OS X 10.6-10.10
- High speed 150Mb/s for lag-free video, music, multimedia streaming and clear VoIP calls
- For Any Product Related Query or Service Related Issue Please Call Us at +91 8860778888 (Monday to Saturday 10AM to 7PM) or Feel Free To Write us at email@example.com
#4: Zebronics ZEB-USB150WF WiFi USB Mini Adapter For PC
- Supports 150Mbps wireless data transmission rate
- Fully compliant with USB v2.0 high-speed mode
- Advanced security WPA/WPA2 encryption standards
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n client
- Miniature design